Tuesday, December 31, 2013

OUT AND BOUT..XOXOXOXO



      Without makeup but still look cute and those dimples OMG i wish i had a friend like me..LOL

                                   Done: ready to go out to look fire works at Opera Hotel
            Family first here is my sister, husband and their two kids...i love you my people..xoxoxo




















                                                     It was a lot of people out

                                    Happy family ever.. Matilda, Manuel, Pappa and Mamma
    Yes that's me, my lovely brother in law and Matilda... Yahh we are happy kwani kunatatizo..LOL






                                                         Yummy yummy food
                          Having dinner after fireworks and the food was so yummy i like this place


   This is home made, my hubby he is good in kitchen he know how to cook kwakweli.. me love you so much my lovely hubby,friend, baby yake mimi.. I'm such lucky girl to have you and i will love you forever no matter what my love...xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment