Saturday, January 11, 2014

SOME OF MY RANDOM PHOTO HOME TANZANIA..XOXOXO





Evening walk at slipway me and my partner... I miss youuuu so much and much but the only thing that make me happy we text each other via what's up everyday

                                        Mashombe shombe wenyewe wazurijeeee..xoxoxo
My partner in crime Faitha at home she come to visit me..nakupenda daima na milele hata mungu anajuwa..hahahaha

                                     At slipway  ni mesahau kuweka picha yangu hahahaha


At IST parking school waiting for my sweet doll Zara and start show some love with baby Naila..xoxo
               This is how i kill people with my mind...LOL.. in love with my nail not fake at all
                  Just at home playing with camera..thanks god kwakunipa unywele ulioenda shule
With baby Moses, Fatma8five son..Partner unakumbuka hii siku una drive moses kilio anakulilia hahahaha mama umeshika usukani
Facebook, Instargram and Blogs make us to know everybody bathroom but here its slipway bathroom
After kariakoo with my partner Faith tukaona isiwetabu twende tukale slipway tulikuwa tunanjaa ya kufa mtu and tulichoka chips vumbi za kkoo.. ile njaa hadi kudrive ulikuwa unashindwa
                                                         At Bagamoyo
                                   The somedays with here at my friend Feith home
                                                  Some where with my babe Manuel
At home about going dinner with my family kwa mara ya kwanza nime vaa sketi..hahahaha.
                                         At Cape town Fish Market, Dinner with family
 Out and bout with my partner Faitha.. Babe ya Singapore..uuuwiii i can't wait to visit you my love..xoxoxo

                                                 In my room playing with my camera
                            In my room as usual playing with my camera...long legs don't care
Airpot with my big sister son Jerry,me and my twin sister i was so fucking tied this day because of after long day at kkoo help my sister business naninavyo penda hela sasa i should follow your steps my sister
I hate goodbyes and i miss those days hang out with my bitches...Bitches i can't wait to come back home sweet home..they call it Africa but I call it Home sweet home my country, my mama land..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment