Saturday, February 15, 2014

SARA WEDDING..XOXOXOXO

                                        Joyce, Babu and Joyce Friend...mmependeza wanangu.



                                                             Family...xoxoxo


                                                        Aaaaawwww!!!! so lovely
                  My Brother in law look so simple and i'm in love with the dress code
                                                 Babu, David and Jerry...miss you guys
           Mmekutana wote John visomo hadi raha my joni visomo wangu hahahaha


                                               Mke wa DR umependeza na babe wako

                                              David my brother in law Sara and Rose
                          
                              Simple and perfect no makorokocho mengi...hahahahahaha
                                          Everything on point mum ulipendeza sanaaaaaa

                                        So beautiful photo, Sara you can frame this mum
                                                     Babu, my brother in law and Sara
                         Mum Jerry saras Twin mum, my brother in law and my little sister.
WOW!!!!! I'm so proud of  my little sister!!!! I know my sister is looking down on her and crying. Sara we are so happy for you and your husband. Even though  we wish your mum was with us today to see you so happy, I'm sure she is in heaven looking down and feeling very proud of you. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness....Much love my Babe sis...xoxoxo i can't wait to see you in London, Sweden or Norway...LOL

3 comments: