Tuesday, January 1, 2013

LINDA MIAMOR BDAY PARTY XOXO



Off to the birthday party! xx

Linda Miamor with her lovely daughter Shanil 

Sister dearest and my brother, Eric.



Linda giving cake to her lovely sister Cecy

Linda giving cake to her brother Freddy



With my wii Linda xx

Love the dress my love! x


Champagne! ahaha my fav




 All the way my wii Sweden to Tanzania coming to do her birthday party...all the way with Mboni Masimba voice hahaha..watu tuli enjoy sanaaaa and the party was super hoott sijawai ona..haters mtakomaa huyo ndio linda miamor mamma ya Stockholm, mwingine hakunaga na kama anajaribu hato wezagaaaa my wii upo juu kama mawingu..xoxoxo
Looking gorgeous as usual! I loved the whole outfit

The guests!


Linda with her crew from Sweden

My sisters jamani! Love ya'll

3 comments: