Wednesday, January 2, 2013

THE QUOTE OF THE DAY...XOXOXO

...Even If The Whole World Gives Up On You ,,,,, Don't Worry Cause You Always Have YourSelf (Lady Gaga) care about yourself first ..and love yourself and your set before everything dont be afraid what people says and dont fuckin care just Do what you want and live your life cause you were born to Survive and you can be a big beauty star in the whole world ,just be yourself ....... and realize thatyou are perfect and beautiful in your own way and if someone can't understand you don't care and walk away !!! and you may not be good for someone but you'll be the best for those who deserve you so be glad and proud of yourself !!! and don't say life is hard cause you are strong enough and thats true sometimes we can't choose the music life gives us but we can definitely choose how we dance !!! so hold your head up girl and you'll go far listen 2 me when i say: i'm beautiful in my way,cause god makes no mistakes i'm on the right track baby i was born this way (Queen of Pop and the best 4 ever and ever and ever Lady Gaga) ♥ i was born 2 be a lil monster and im a proud lil monster forever♥ ♥ ♥
Special kiss for my fashionistas all over around the world guys i'm in love with you all, you make me happy when you visit my blog and like my page site too..xoxo
My fashionistas...xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment